Plaza España, Barcelona

Je rentre d'un (trop) court séjour à Barcelone, pour le travail. Malheureusement, je n'ai presque pas eu le temps de visiter et de dessiner. Comme j'avais quelques minutes de libre avant d'aller à l'aéroport, j'en ai profiter pour dessiner la Plaza España devant l'hôtel.

I return of a (too) short stay in Barcelona. Unfortunately, I almost did have no time to visit and draw. As I had a few free minutes before going to the airport, I drew Plaza España in front of the hotel.

Commentaires

Anonyme a dit…
J'aime Barcelona et j'aime votre dessin.

hfm
http://tcores.blogspot.com
Rachelle a dit…
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am very impressed with your drawing ability. Excellent work!
Nina Johansson a dit…
This drawing is super. I´m impressed! Looks simple and fast, and still captures the place perfectly.
Mindixy a dit…
I really like this drawing - it makes me feel like I've been there.