24 janvier 2006

Aquarelle

Après les pastels, je m'attaque aux aquarelles, à mon atelier de dessin. Ceci est ma première aquarelle réalisée à cet atelier.

After the pastels, I start with the watercolors, during my drawing workshop. This is my first watercolor drawn at this workshop.

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

You have captured the folds very well.

Anonyme a dit…

I can see the continuous improvement in your work over time.

Anonyme a dit…

soft colors; wonderful!

Teri C a dit…

You have totally captured her personality! Love it.

Terri a dit…

I really like this Laurent. It conveys a real depth of feeling. It is a beautiful rendition of what I would think would be a difficult subject. Well done.

Linda a dit…

Wonderful! I like how you left so much of the white paper showing, especially on her head scarf, giving the feeling of light. Beautifully done, Laurent!